Monday, March 16, 2009

The Family I Married Into

First, Scott, you should know better than to send pictures to Greg, me or anyone with the suggestion of "blackmail" in the message.

This is the Sharm and Mardy Stevenson children during their last vacation to the Lake of the Ozarks, standing above the Bagnell Dam circa the 70's. From front to back is Scott, Chris, Jorli, Brad and my guy, Greg (in the overalls).
Question is: did they crawl out of the Ozarks or were they really just visiting?


Love you all!

4 comments:

Sant Family said...

Hilarious!! I want to see more...

Unknown said...

This was about 1974 because I remember watching NIxon resign on the TV we had in our double wide trailer in the Ozarks (vacation trailer). At least we know where my hair has gone - to my chest!

Now do we believe in Evolution?!

scott

Larsens said...

My first reaction to this picture was this morning when Greg showed it to me: What trailer park did they come out of? I think the kids just wanted to fit in with the other kids at the Ozarks.

Reno 411 said...

Dang, I totally wanto make that picture bigger so I can get a better laugh. That is classic.