Saturday, January 10, 2009

Friday Night With the Super Shopper

My friend, Jolinda, invited me to attend the Super Shopper class she presented this evening. I thought that she had already taught me everything she knew about saving money on groceries, but I learned even more! Not only is she a wealth of knowledge but a great teacher, too. I've been using the methods she teaches since she invited me to be her protege for the following news story (click on the video link once you're at the site):

http://www.krem.com/news/local/stories/krem2-112008-super-shopper.1d1239e53.html

Jolinda treated me to DQ afterwards and then we chatted in the driveway until after 11 p.m. I was gone a lot longer than I expected to be so Greg teased me about being at a shopping class for 5 hours. When I tried to tell him how much fun I had and that I laughed a lot, he said we should take the coupon comedy show on the road. Yep! I'm the Super Shopper's Sidekick, the Ed McMahon to her Johnny Carson.

P.S. I really do have enough peanut butter to last a year and a half!

2 comments:

Sant Family said...

Remember you promised that I could become your protege! I am anxiously waiting for an opening in your schedule to learn all the tricks of the trade!

Larsens said...

I've had the same jar of peanut butter in my pantry since we moved into our house 9 years ago. I want to learn what you learned.