Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Katherine Cheesepants

Any mothers out there have any advice for the latest in my daughter's individualism? (That's what I'm choosing to call it.)

Katherine likes to eat "sprinkle cheese" (grated) and she is quite messy with it. While I was blow drying my hair she came and stood in front of me with just her panties on. She said, "Mom, the cheese is all gone." I thought, good, now I can sweep up the mess. Then she smiled at me, pulled down her underwear and said, "See it's in my panties!" Out fell about a cup of finely grated cheese.

As exclaimed in "King Bidgood's In the Bathtub," . . .

Oh, who knows what to do?
Oh, who knows what to do?

For now, she is on sprinkle cheese probation.

5 comments:

Larsens said...

Maybe I should start hiding my food in my pants. That's a great diet trick. Thanks Kat!

Sant Family said...

Tell her crabs eat cheese?

Kristine said...

So, I should tell her she'll get crabs???

Sant Family said...

Judging from her reaction to Sari's crab, I think anything that will give her crabs, she will avoid like white spiders!

ElleDee said...

haha! that is so awesome! how old is she now? 5? i dont' know! i miss you guys!!! p.s got my laser treatment done yesterday! it worked out great!!! THANKS AGAIN!
LE