Sunday, May 25, 2008

Girls' Night Out

Kellie, Leslie, Ashlie, Arlene, Kimberly and I kicked off "Girls' Night Out" at PF Chang's. Not only were we out to have fun, but we celebrated my birthday, too! After dinner we shoe shopped at Nordstrom and then drove to the Spokane Arena to attend the Carrie Underwood Concert. We had pretty good seats on the floor of the arena and were especially close when she walked out onto the runway stage. That girl is so cute and I love her voice. It was just a really good, fun concert. My favorite Carrie Underwood song is "Jesus Take the Wheel" and I rocked out to "Before He Cheats."It is so much fun to have a special night out with just the girls. I am so blessed to live near my mom and sisters; we have so much fun together.

5 comments:

Sant Family said...

Way fun!

We were listening to "Jesus Take the Wheel" when I was driving the O'Donnal kids somewhere and Jackson (or was it Kylen?) said, "Thisther Thsant, throw your handsth up in the air and thsee if Jesthuth takesth the wheel."

So we had a little lesson on literal and figurative terms of speech.

Reno 411 said...

I love Carrie Underwood. She was in Reno at the beginning of May and I made hints to Paul I'd like to go. We didn't. I am glad you had a fabulous time. What a great girls night out!

Larsens said...

I'm jealous. I never go to any concerts here. Next one is Celine Dion in November.

Michelle said...

you ARE blessed, christine. i miss living close to my mom and lisa. enjoy! :)

houseofhud said...

How fun. My mom would never go to a Carrie Underwood concert. Your mom is so fun!!!

Are you taking your little girl to Hawaii with you?