Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Party Girl is Tired

This evening as I chatted with Greg (he's in Alaska) we came to the realization that my life seems hectic right now because I'm turning into a party girl. I have so much to do to be ready for our Maui trip and I'm exhausted, and it's because I love playing:

Card group was at my house last Thursday and the last friend left at 11:00 p.m. A bunch of "Lost"-ies in the ward had a barbeque and viewing of the season finale on Friday night. Saturday, Katherine and I joined Dustin and Kimberly to go boating, but the water was too high and they couldn't launch their boat. On Sunday we had dinner together with the family. Monday I spent nearly 3 hours on the phone and attended a Relief Society lunch for the recent birthday girls. Today we were gone from 8:30 to 5:30--intense day included lunch, the mall, work, etc. Tomorrow we have a luncheon hosted by our neighbor and Thursday is lunch with a group of friends and their daughters. So, I've had great partying, more fun in the next couple of days and the biggest party on Maui coming up. I can't wait!

4 comments:

Larsens said...

That's exhausting! BUT, there better be rest in Maui. I'm ready for that. Just lazy days at the pool. Looking forward to it. One more day and we are off to paradise.

houseofhud said...

Nothing like keeping busy while your husband is gone!!! And fun stuff too! Have fun in Maui.

Sant Family said...

GEES! You have earned your rest! Have fun!

Reno 411 said...

Have fun in Maui. Ahh the life of a party girl. It must be rough.