Saturday, June 7, 2008

Kuulei Is Watching Over Us

This is the picture hanging over the dining table in our Maui condo. When I saw it for the first time I was taken aback because the woman looks like our friend, Kuulei Johnson. So, now we call her Kuulei and she is watching over us on our trip.

Let me add that I totally scored with our condo. I traded our Kauai condo this year for weeks in Orlando and Maui. I expected to be in the same building as last September, but was sooo surprised that our trade-in reservation is in the new Marriott Lanai Villas. It is FABULOUS!!! Last year Greg and I walked through these new condos and couldn't believe how beautiful they were--and now we're in one! We love it!

2 comments:

Sant Family said...

OH MY GOSH!!! That does look like Kuulei!!! Freaky!!!

Reno 411 said...

Ditto to what Tifani said. That is freaky teaky baby.