Sunday, December 9, 2007

Osmondmania Birthday!

My beautiful sister, Leslie, turned 35 on December 6th and we all celebrated together at The Outback. Leslie is posing with one of the gifts I gave her. I thought I was quite clever to scan the picture from the Donny & Marie record we loved as kids and transfer it onto a pillowcase. The story behind this is a Komm Family Legend. When Leslie was a little girl she wanted a Donny pillowcase, among a few other things, and my mom sent in the money and order for the items. The goods were never delivered and even worse, the Donny & Marie Show was cancelled! So, 29 years later I thought I should fulfill her childhood dream. Sweet Dreams, Leslie!

2 comments:

Sant Family said...

Oh!! I am SOOO jealous! You are such a good sister to make her childhood dreams come true and really, who wouldn't love a Donny and Marie pillowcase? Snaps to you and happiness to Leslie.

Love, Tif

Larsens said...

Truly, a dream come true. Happy Birthday to Leslie. Love you all.