Sunday, December 9, 2007

Pepsi Dust

I bought several sets of these wings for a 4th birthday party for Katherine this next summer. As I was cleaning out the toy closet she found them and pulled one set out. She asked, "Mom, are these dragonfly wings for me?" The wings were out of the bag, so to speak, so I let her play with them. As I continued to clean she tried flying around the room but was so disappointed the wings weren't working. She decided that what she lacked was Pixie Dust. I told her I didn't have any Pixie Dust, but I had some Pepsi Dust. So, she took a sip of my Diet Pepsi (terrible, I know) and climbed on a chair and jumped off, exclaiming, "I'm flying! I'm flying! Mom, the Pepsi Dust works!" Yes, sweetheart, I feel the same way when I drink the Pepsi Dust.

4 comments:

Sant Family said...

That is hilarious .... "I feel the same way ..." lol!

Very funny.

Love, Tif

Sant Family said...

Oh, that was WEIRD, my last post, you know, you have to enter the word to make it post?

THE WORD, or letters, WERE....

WIZDM.

As in wisdom. As in Word of Wisdom.

Not that Pepsi is in there. (Heaven knows I spent 3 years in high school living off of that and Reeses Peanutbutter cups.)

I thought is was very VERY INTERESTING ....

By the way, this new letters are just dawnwa (phonetically - which, ironically, I am pretty sure I have spelled wrong.)

Larsens said...

I can relate to the Pepsi Dust. It is Happy Dust, a drink of choice. That is one funny story.

ElleDee said...

that is so cute!
i miss you guys! Katherine (is that how you spell it?) has grown up SO much!