Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Two Naughty Monkeys

This is the monkey business happening in the kitchen while I was visiting with a friend in the next room:

Of course Katherine was the brains behind this naughty body inking episode. This isn't the first time (see previous posts) she has colored herself, but it is the first time she has enlisted a recruit to assist. Poor Haylie is such a good girl and nearly burst into tears when they were "caught" red, purple, brown and blue-handed. When I asked Kat why she colored her body she said, "I'm a China monkey!" I don't know what that means. I don't think I'll ever know what that means.

What I do know: Washable Crayola markers are just that. Washable.

1 comment:

Sant Family said...

My boys do this all the time. And they do it to furniture. And they don't use washable.

Sigh.