Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Who Would "Fear" This Angel Face?

Katherine was the angel for our Komm Family Christmas Pageant. While the kids were getting dressed up Preston coached Katherine with her lines. It was so cute to watch 4 year old Preston (playing Joseph) telling Katherine: "Kaffrin, say, 'Fear not, good joy, Baby Jesus is born. Say that."

All of the kids were really good sports, and some of them were very enthusiastic, about wearing the costumes I worked so hard to sew for the past three weeks. I made the angel costume and finished Mary's tunic on Christmas Eve morning. I'm so glad I was able to have something for each of the kids. Watch out adults! Your costumes will be finished for next year.

I even made Travis, the oldest grandchild, dress up. I can't believe this kid is 14 years old and 6 foot 3? 4? and growing. . .

And then our little sheep, Haylie.

Katherine saying her lines.

Wise women came to see Jesus via an L.A. ghetto

Shepherds Trevor and Kyle

And the cutest Mary and Joseph ever!

1 comment:

Reno 411 said...

I love this. She is a cute angel We did this when I was a kid. I was one of the angels along with my cousin Lindsay and Erin. I was crying the whole time and my cousin Spencer was the baby Jesus eating the hay. We have it on video. It's very fun to watch. We have since done it with my mom and dad's grandkids when we are all there(which is rare).