Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Who needs TV when you have a Kat?

Off-the-wall comments by Katherine on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 between 8:00 and 8:30 p.m.

"My bips (ribs) are hurting." - explaining a stomach pain
"Mom, don't send me to Jesus." - where did this come from out of the blue?
"Why are you making me have Jasmine hair?" - combing her hair after a shower
"I need to go potty. Oops! I just pee-peed on the floor. No! I didn't." - too busy to go potty, false alarm
"Once upon a time Marja went to the store and got me green pajamas." this is not true
"Doggy can't cross over. He doesn't have a bridge." I get the Jesus comment now. Our home teacher came and talked about spiritual bridges to Jesus. The stuffed dog is doing Evel Knievel from the coffee table to the sofa.
"Where's Marja?" I get this now, too. Marja is the name of her blond Polly Pocket

1 comment:

Larsens said...

Yeah, I agree. She is hilarious what comes out of her mouth. I could watch that child for hours to just talk and talk and talk.