Monday, January 14, 2008

A Moment for Mitt

I just read a funny blog post calling on its readers to focus all their "available chakra energy on Mitt at 9:00 AM tomorrow morning." It also asks the readers to "take a moment of silence to send positive thoughts to Mitt Romney and his Michigan field organization or positive karmic energy by whatever means you're most capable of using." Let's join this left wing blogger (I still don't know why he's a Mitt-er) and send out our positive thoughts and prayers. AND, if you know anyone who lives in Michigan, remind them to vote (for Mitt)!

2 comments:

Larsens said...

A little known fact about Mitt and I....When I was a translator at the Olympics and taking care of all the foreign dignitaries (kings and presidents were trusted to my care, who knew), Mitt came to see us (just me, I'm sure)at the Peaks Ice Arena. I have a picture of myself and other 3 ladies with Mitt. Don't you feel special to know me now?

Kristine said...

YES! I've always felt special to know you, but now you're the golden friend. Send out your karmic thoughts, my friend.