Thursday, February 28, 2008

My New Favorite Game


I found the perfect game for the wannabe in me! This Wii game came in the mail yesterday and I played it as soon as I had time. IT IS SO FUN! The songs are classic and clean as opposed to the heavy metal (i.e. 666: The Number of the Beast) selections of Guitar Hero III. The method is the same as GH III, but, obviously you use your voice. Vibrato gets you extra points just like using the giggly bar on the guitar. I am highly recommending this game for those of you who own a Wii.

2 comments:

Sant Family said...

Well, I would FAIL this one for sure. I do not like the awful rock on GH and I am hoping they come out with a classic 80s or something like that soon.

And having "Baracuda" in your head all night long CAN make you crazy!!

I think my kiddos and husband would like the game, though. I hope Costco has it! Also, you know that you can get just a guitar now for GH right? So you can duel or play together, etc.

Larsens said...

Sounds like a great karaoke party. I still haven't cracked open my DDR that I got for Christmas. Must do that this week so I can dance, dance, dance.