Saturday, November 17, 2007

Big Bucket O' Corn


I'm so glad my daughter shares my love of popcorn. We opted to get the giant bucket so we could share with Corbin and Kimberly. The sharing didn't go very well and Katherine held that massive bucket on her lap throughout the entire movie, feeding Corbin one kernel at a time.

The movie we saw on Friday afternoon was "Bee Movie." After 90 minutes of listening to Jerry Seinfeld's voice, I can honestly say I'm not even interested in watching a Seinfeld episode, and I love those re-reuns. That whiny, grating voice was non-stop throughout the film. The film exhausted every "bee" innuendo and joke it could, but the message in the end was nice and simple: everything in the world has a purpose and a place. I loved Sheryl Crow's version of "Here Comes the Sun" during the final credits.

Has anyone else out there seen "Bee Movie?" What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

ElleDee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.