Thursday, November 1, 2007

5 Year Survivor!


Exactly 5 years ago I was diagnosed with Stage IV metastatic breast cancer. It was the most devestating and heartbreaking news we could have ever imagined to receive. I remember looking at the statistics for survivors with Stage IV cancer and wondering if I would be one of the fortunate ones to live for 5 years. Thanks to the prayers and faith of so many family and friends I am very lucky, very blessed, very fortunate and looking forward to many more fabulous years. . .

4 comments:

Sant Family said...

YEAH YOU ARE!!!!

You are superwoman personified!

I thought of you all day! Did I call? No. But I sent telepathic (or is that telepatheticme?) messages!

YOU TOTALLY ROCK!! I am so glad to know you (teary, sentimental moment here).

Congratulations on this fabulous milestone!

Here's to at least 5 more OH, and I think we should definately go out to Tomato Street grill to celebrate.

Love, Tif

Norton Family said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful!

Lynette

Sant Family said...

OH NO!!! That is supposed to say at least 50 as in FIFTY more, not 5 more. ARG!!!

50 more!!

50 more!!

50 more!!

Love, Tif (your sleep deprived, keyboarding challenged friend)

Reno 411 said...

Yeah! I am so glad that you are a survivor! I met you and you had no hair and you were still gorgeous. You always have looked lke you step out of a magazine. Like Tifani said lets make it another 50 so then you can be a 55 year survivor.

Love, Kristina